Sunday, August 17, 2008

Arizona Republican Congressional Candidate Richard Grayson Declares, "We Are NOT All Georgians"


PHOENIX, Aug. 17 - Speaking this morning at a matzoh-brei breakfast at the Chabad Lubavitch Center, Arizona Fourth Congressional District Republican candidate Richard Grayson declared that his party's presidential candidate is wrong in saying that "we are all Georgians."

"I am not a Georgian," Grayson said. "I am an American. And only an American. If Senator McCain thinks I'm a Georgian, he's blind to reality."

Continuing, the state-certified write-in candidate in the Sept. 2 primary said, "The only times I've been in the state of Georgia have been spent changing planes at Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport or driving on I-95 from Florida to New York. And I've never set foot in the Republic of Georgia, a foreign country, ever."

Grayson stated that this November he would be voting for an American, not a Georgian, for President.

"I haven't voted for a Georgian since 1976," Grayson admitted.